Aspen EFD1000C3 PFD/MFD for Class III Aircraft
For Larger Aircraft
Premier Avionics is an EFD1000 Demo Dealer
- EFD1000 Video
Reliable, Advanced EFIS for Class III Aircraft
The Evolution 1000C3 Pro Primary Flight Displays (PFD) delivers and exceptionally easy-to-use, advanced glass panel at the lowest price on the market.
Not only are Aspen PFDs the most affordable GA glass on the market, your fly-away cost is made even lower because Aspen’s patent-pending retrofit technology delivers substantially lower installation costs. There’s no need for expensive new panel modifications; Evolution Flight Displays (EFDs) can uniquely retrofit directly into your aircraft’s six-pack panel holes. The self-contained EFDs also don’t require the installation of heavy remote mount boxes. And since Evolution displays work with the avionics already in your panel - no matter what make - you don't have the expense of updating to compabile instruments.
The Pro PFD provides professional-grade EFIS primary flight instruments including a full-featured electronic HSI with moving map.
Evolution PFDs are fully software upgradable, so you can add comprehensive hazard awareness capabilities, Evolution Synthetic Vision, and other new features — all without removing the display from your panel. Evolution also delivers greater flexibility since Aspen flight displays work with your existing GPS, radios, and traffic sensors, so you don’t have to upgrade them until you’re ready.
The highly flexible Evolution Primary Flight Displays are the only upgradable single PFD glass panels available and deliver the lowest cost option for adding glass to your aircraft. The modular Evolution system lets you expand your glass panel with one or two Multi-function Flight Displays (MFDs) as your needs grow and your budget permits.
Evolution - your glass panel begins here.
- Lowest price full- featured glass panels for GA retrofit
- Advanced EFIS six-pack replacement
- The only upgradable PFD-only EFIS on the GA market
- Works with your panel’s existing avionics — nearly every GPS or nav radio
- Broadest autopilot/ flight director support
- Optional terrain, traffic, and weather
- Optional Evolution Synthetic Vision
- Expandable and upgradable
- Easiest installation
- Lightest weight
- Award-winning customer service
- No-nonsense warranty
- Airspeed and altitude tapes
- Integral altitude alerter
- Slaved directional gyro with heading bug
- Base map with flight plan legs and waypoints, curved flight paths(1), and nearby navaids
- GPS flight plan map views: 360º & ARC
- Display of real-time winds aloft, OAT, TAS, and ground speed(1)
- Integral Air Data Computer and Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Built-in backup battery and emergency GPS
- Brilliant, direct sunlight-readable, 6-inch 760x400 TFT active matrix LCD display (140 pixels/inch)