Aspen EFD1500C3 PFD/MFD for Class III Aircraft
Combines a PFD and MFD together!
Premier Avionics is an EFD1000 Demo Dealer
- EFD1000 Video
Reliable, Flexible, Affordable Class III Glass Cockpit System.
The Evolution™ 1500C3 combines the powerful, award-winning EFD1000C3 Pro PFD (Primary Flight Display) with the versatile EFD500 MFD (Multi-function Flight Display) to deliver a full-featured, exceptionally easy-to- use glass panel at the lowest price on the market.
And your fly-away cost is made even lower because Aspen’s patent-pending retrofit technology delivers substantially lower installation cost. There’s no need for costly new panel modifications; Evolution Flight Displays (EFDs) uniquely retrofit directly into your aircraft’s six-pack panel holes. The self-contained EFDs also don’t require the installation of heavy remote mount boxes. And since Evolution displays work with the avionics already in your panel - no matter what make - you don’t need expensive GPS or radios updates.
The Pro PFD provides professional-grade EFIS primary flight instruments, with a full-featured electronic HSI with moving map. The 500 MFD adds photo-quality moving maps, terrain awareness, geo-referenced charts and airport diagrams, and (with optional or existing sensors) traffic displays, WX500 Stormscope® display, and the full suite of XM WX® aviation weather products.
Modular Evolution EFDs are fully upgradable, so you can add comprehensive hazard awareness capabilities, new features, and even a second MFD to complete a three-display glass cockpit system.
Evolution 1500 - most flexible, most compatible, lowest cost.
- Airspeed and altitude tapes
- Altitude alerter (and separate approach minimums alerting)
- Full electronic HSI with dual bearing pointers
- Base map with flight plan legs and waypoints, curved flight paths(1), and nearby navaids
- Integrates with most GA autopilot and flight director systems
- ARC and 360º views with dual GPS and dual VHF nav support
- Built-in GPS Steering(1)
- Display of real-time winds aloft, OAT, TAS, and ground speed(1)
- Integral Air Data Computer and Attitude Heading Reference System (ADAHRS)
- Built-in backup battery and emergency GPS(6)
- Optional Evolution Synthetic Vision(4)
- Optional Evolution Hazard Awareness (EHA) upgrade provides traffic and weather displays(2, 3)
- High resolution aviation-style moving maps with hazard awareness overlays
- Customizable screen layouts
- Geo-referenced charts and airport diagrams
- Secondary HSI
- Allows removal of redundant mechanical backup instruments(5)
- Evolution Hazard Awareness (EHA)
- Built-in Terrain Awareness system
- WX500 Stormscope® compatibility
- XM WX® Satellite Weather, with all XM WX aviation weather products(3)
- Brilliant, direct sunlight-readable, 6-inch 760x400 TFT active matrix LCD display (140 pixels/inch)