Flight Display Systems FD104CV 10.4" Widescreen Display
The FD104CV is made of all metal components. The LCD is protected with a .060” Lexan lens. The purpose of this lens is to prevent scratching and reduce glare.
The 10.4” LCD utilizes a state of the art digital video decoding chipset for the analog video input. The three video sources in order of picture quality are VGA (Computer Video, such as a Moving Map), S-Video (High-quality DVD), and Composite Video (DVD, Camera, or VCR). Both NTSC and PAL formats are auto-detected.
The FD104CV can also be connected to existing video switchers and can take a composite video input from a selector interface box. In this case, multiple input sources can be selected and displayed on the monitor.
The FD104CV 10.4-inch LCD is the perfect display for bulkhead mounting where space is at a premium. It has a small mounting area with the minimum of interface equipment required.
- Built for retrofit installation with a compact metal enclosure for increased flexibility
- No expensive switching required, three inputs included
- VGA for the Flight Display Moving Map and computer graphics
- 1 composite/1 S-Video input for DVD, Glareshield camera, and more
- Button controls on unit or use included IR remote to switch video source, adjust settings, etc.
- Extremely wide viewing angle allows multiple passengers to watch the same monitor
- Anti glare, scratch resistant Lexan enhances viewing experience andprotectsthe LCD
- Crystal clear LCD with industry leading brightness