Flight Display Systems FD201 CV 20.1" Widescreen Display
Built with retrofit aircraft integration in mind, this display can switch between three video input sources using an infrared remote.
The FD201CV-LP utilizes a state of the art digital video decoding chipset for the analog video input. The three video sources in order of picture quality are VGA (computer graphics like moving maps), S-Video and Composite Video (DVD, camera or VCR). Both NTSC and PAL formats are auto-detected.
The FD201CV-LP can also be connected to existing video switchers and just take a composite video input from a selector interface box. In this case multiple input sources can be selected and displayed on the monitor. You would only use the IR remote to set up the screen during installation.
The LCD is protected with a .060” Lexan lens to prevent scratching of the LCD.
- Built for retrofit installation with a compact metal enclosure for increased flexibility
- No expensive switching required, three inputs included
- VGA for the Flight Display Moving Map and computer graphics
- 1 composite/1 S-Video input for DVD, Glareshield camera and more
- Button controls on unit or use the included IR remote to switch video source, adjust settings, etc.
- Extremely wide viewing angle allows multiple passengers to watch the same monitor
- Anti glare, scratch resistant Lexan enhances viewing experience andprotectsthe LCD
- Crystal clear LCD with industry leading brightness