Flight Display Systems FD70CV-V 7" Widescreen Display
Built with retrofit aircraft integration in mind, this display can switch between three video input sources via the bezel buttons or the Infrared Remote. It is perfect for cabin video and graphical entertainment. The FD70CV-V has features that allow installation in the smallest of mounting areas with the minimum of interface equipment.
The 7” Widescreen LED utilizes a state of the art digital video decoding chipset for the analog video input. The three video sources in order of picture quality are VGA (computer graphics, like Moving Maps), and two (2x) Composite Video (DVD, Camera or VCR). Both NTSC and PAL formats are auto-detected.
The FD70CV-V can also be connected to existing video switchers and can take a composite video input from a selector interface box. In this case, multiple input sources can be selected and displayed on the monitor.
- Built for retrofit installation with a compact enclosure for increased flexibility
- No expensive switching required, three inputs included
- VGA for the Flight Display Moving Map and computer graphics
- 2 composite inputs for DVD, Glareshield camera, and more
- Controls on unit or use the included IR remote to switch video source, adjust preferences, etc.
- Extremely wide viewing angle allows multiple passengers to watch the same monitor
- Crystal clear LED with industry leading brightness