- Off Switch. To disable autopilot (A/P activated by pressing VS or ALT functions).
- VS (Vertical Speed). Holds existing vertical speed when engaged.
- ALT (Altitude Hold). Holds existing altitude when engaged.
- GS. Indicates glideslope coupling armed and/or active.
- UP/DN Buttons. Used to command vertical speed changes; 160 FPM change for each second button is depressed. In altitude hold mode (ALT), buttons trim altitude by 20' of altitude for each second button is depressed.
- Pitch Trim Annunciator. When TRIM is lit, system is annunciating an out-of-trim condition, and UP/DN buttons will indicate direction to adjust pitch trim.